This kit for the maintenance of overhead power lines was developed especially for a variety of types of work related to operation and maintenance of lines. Tested for live working according to the EN (IEC) European standards.
LIGHTWEIGHT CURRENT COLLECTORS FOR TROLEYBUSSES (LTS)
The new lightweight pole-head assembly of current collector for trolleybuses consists of the following:
- lightweight composite pole that due to its elastic properties damps mechanical shock and compensates the thrust applied to the collector head,
- compact head ensuring good quality contact with the overhead lines.
Lightweight pole-head assembly has the following advantages:
- the maximum vehicle speed can be increased,
- significantly minimizes the risk of de-wiring,
- cuts down the noise when negotiating line equipment,
- considerably reduces the wear of carbon inserts and all load bearing parts of current collector.
Printable version >>