This kit for the maintenance of overhead power lines was developed especially for a variety of types of work related to operation and maintenance of lines. Tested for live working according to the EN (IEC) European standards.
WORKING TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
- Set of Hooks: optimum choice gives the best performance, shaped especially for shaking down the ice accretion. De-icing Hook Short also minimises the risk of phase-to-phase short circuit.
- Ice Scraper when icing really "sticks" hard to the conductors. New design for better cutting efficiency, lighter and conductor friendly. Pulled by means of a pole, no long pulling rope required.
- Tube to Knock Off Ice: extra glass fibre composition and a foam core for outstanding impact strength. Top end designed to accommodate another tool - e.g. hook for combined shaking down and knocking off, no tool exchange required.
- Heavy-duty steel Saw blade with specially shaped teeth for excellent cutting efficiency. Additional blade attacks the bark and the bast of branches for a trouble-free cut.
- Reduction to mount a tool directly on Insulating Section or on extending Centre Section.
- Redesigned Base-cap with Spike for comfortable erection of long poles.
- Carrying Case for easy transport and storage. Accessories for fixing on a car roof rack included.
Working Tools and Accessories
|3||Sleeve with Joint||0.45|
|4B1||De-icing Hook Long||0.35|
|4B2||De-icing Hook Short||0.20|
|4C||Hook to Lift Conductors||0.25|
|4E||Tube to Knock Off Ice||0.40|
|7B||Base-cap with Spike||0.25|
|8||Set of Accessories||0.20|
|9A||Case for Pole||0.80|
For taller assemblies, for work under strong wind conditions and/or in difficult terrain it is helpful to use a control pole (e.g. sections T2.5 + C1.5) attached to a main pole by means of Sleeve with Joint (tool no. 3). This set also brings additional stroke power when knocking off glaze ice.
Printable version >>